Made these batch of cookies on a whim because why not. It turned out really delicious and aromatic. I tweaked the recipe and added in earl grey leaves along with some lemon juice for a good kick, it was a good decision.
So basically, what you need for these cookies are:
1. 2 cups of plain flour
2. 1 cup of butter
3. 1/2 cup of sugar
4. 1 tablespoon of dried lavender
5. Lemon juice + zest
7. Earl grey leaves (optional)
– Mix and combine everything together to form a dough.
– Wrap and chill in the freezer for 30 minutes or refrigerate for 2 hours
– Once chilled, slice up into cookie size and bake at 140ºc for 15 mins
– Leave to cool for 5 mins and done!