1. What’s the first thing you grab for in the morning?
Object – My phone
Food – Hot tea / Milo / Coffee (Depending on the mood)
2. Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
– I’m not sure, i’ll update this again once i’ve got an idea
3. What do you think people notice most about you?
– My height …?
4. What do you hope people notice most about you?
– I’m actually really friendly
5. What is your biggest weakness/fatal flaw?
– I overthink alot, which often leads to complicated situations
6. What is your biggest strength?
– I need someone to tell me.
7. What to you is the perfect, most ideal age to be?
8. High school. Awesome or terrible?
– Averagely Normal
9. Cats or dogs?
– Dogs, DOGS, DOGGIES! ?
10. Adjective that best describes you when you’re drunk?
– Drunk …?
11. Why do you love your best friend so much?
– Because, why not?
12. Where do you want to go more than any other place in the world?
– Close fight between Norway and Morocco
13. Beaches or snow?
14. What is your absolute, number one, biggest pet peeve?
– People with an inflated sense of their own importance / ego.
15. What is one personality trait you simply have no time for?
– Manipulative / Gross hygiene
16. Zodiac, MBTI, or Birth Order? Which is the one you lean towards?
17. Do you believe in something after death?
– Possibly, but who’s to know?
18. How does someone instantaneously get on your good side?
– Just be genuine
19. How about your bad side?
– If you’re a jerk, i’m not gonna talk to you.
20. What do you believe in?
– I’ve always believed that it’s important to know that you’re being a kind person.
The world needs alot of kindness, for sure.
21. What is your least favorite attribute about yourself?
Physical – Monolids
Personality – Pessimism
22. Is it okay to sleep with socks on?
– Only if it’s cold, you don’t want sweaty feet
23. Coffee or tea?
24. Are you in love right now?
– I am.
25. What is your love language?
– Words + physical touch
26. Do you or do you not believe in ghosts?
– I don’t watch horror movies AT ALL.
27. What’s your vice?
28. Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram?
29. Favorite artist?
30. Odd numbers or even numbers?
– Even? I think
31. Do you believe in organizing your life or letting things just happen?
– A good balance between a planned life & allowance for impromptu life decisions
32. Are you more right brained or left brained?
33. Which do you prefer, logic or creativity?
34. Do you think opposites truly attract?
– For sure.
35. Breakfast / Supper kind of person?
– Any meal that involves eggs, I’m down.
36. To ask for permission or ask for forgiveness?
– Permission to be forgiven
37. Do you think chemistry is instant or grows with time?
– Both. Strong instant chemistry, then improved chemistry over time
38. Do you trust someone until proven otherwise or do you think trust has to be earned no matter who with?
– Until proven otherwise
39. Are there situations in which you think lying is okay and understandable?
– It really depends
40. Comfortable silences or non-stop conversation?
– Comfortable silences
41. Do you believe in fate or do you think we’re in complete control over our circumstances?
– We all do have a say in our own fate, no?
42. Love or money?
43. Impulsive or methodical?
– Definitely impulsive
44. Are you pro-technology/constantly connected or do you think digital detoxes are super necessary?
– Refer to question 1
45. Do you think it’s better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all?
– Love and lost. But if anyone could choose, who would wanna lose anything?
46. Do you question things even if it will bother someone or do you try to not rock the boat?
– I need answers
47. TV shows or Movies?
48. Books or Magazines?
49. Which is more preferable — being nice or being fair?
– Why not both?
50. Describe what would bring you the ultimate happiness in life.
– Being surrounded by the people I love and loves me back, and being kind.